zondag 21 september 2014

Mini mandala's in black and white...

Hi there!

In mijn laatste post beloofde ik jullie foto's van mijn zwart-wit doedels, dus ..hier zijn ze:
In my last post I promised to show you my black and white doodles, so..here they are:


Hoezeer ik ook hou van werken in (heel veel) kleur, toch ben ik ook gek op het werken in zwart-wit. Deze heb ik gemaakt met een 'gewone' vulpen. Kleine verhaaltjes in een soort mini mandala vorm. Ik begin gewoon met een soort ronde vorm en een paar lijnen en dan komt het plaatje' vanzelf...

As much as I love to work with (lots of) color, I'm also very much attracted to working in black and white. These I made with a normal fountain pen. Little stories in a sort of mandala form. I just start these with making a sort of rounded form and some lines, and then the 'story' unfolds like that...

Hope you like them!

Be happy and have a nice Sunday,
Madeleine

p.s. within a few days these mandala's will be available as downloadable art in my Etsy shop! I will let you know.

1 opmerking:

  1. Mooie verhaaltjes, je stijl is onmiskenbaar direct te herkennen, dat vind ik zo knap ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen