woensdag 8 februari 2012

ACEO's...

Hi,

Even een klein berichtje, maar wel met veel foto's...Heb een heleboel ACEO's gemaakt. (ACEO = artist cards, editions and originals). Was daar eigenlijk nooit zo mee bezig, maar eigenlijk is het harstikke leuk om te doen. Klein maar fijn, want ze zijn maar 2,5x 3,5 inch.
Allemaal hebben ze een 'found poem':

Just a small post, but with a lot of photo's...I made a lot of ACEO's (artist cards, editions and originals). I've never been really into those, but actually it's kinda fun making them! Small but nice, as they are only 2,5"x 3,5". These all have a 'found poem':










Be happy!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. great cards! I just made my very first ATC's (same size) last week for a strathmore workshop swap, they're a lot of fun, I know I'm going to have make more! thanks for the inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LEUK LEUK LEUK weer Madeleine! Heerlijk op dreef! liefs en groetjes, Ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen