woensdag 9 november 2016

On my working table ....

Ben op dit moment bezig met weer een nieuwe A4 collage. Dit is altijd zo'n leuk onderdeel; in mijn stapel boeken & tijdschriften rommelen op zoek naar leuke gekke plaatjes...
At this moment I'm working on a new A4 collage; I just lóve this part of collage making: rummaging through my stash of magazines & books to find fun images...
En iedere keer weer wordt ik verrast door het toeval; dat je zomaar opeens precies het juiste plaatje tegenkomt...dat zo precies past...
And again and again I'm pleasantly surprised by serendipitous finds of exáctly the right image, that fits so well...

Isn't that amazing?

Zal een foto posten van de collage zodra ik 'm af heb !
I'll post a photograph of the finished collage as soon as it's done !

Ben ook nog druk aan het tekenen. Deze is inmiddels klaar:
I'm also busy making doodle drawings. This one's finished:

Working on another one, but I forgot (oops!) to take step-by-step photo's......
I'll post about it next time :)

bye for now,
xo Madeleine

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten